REIKI TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I understand that Reiki is a non-invasive, simple, gentle, hands-on / hands-off energy technique that is used only for the purposes of relieving stress and providing relaxation, while seated or lying down, with clothing on. I understand that the body has the ability to heal itself and to do so complete relaxation is often beneficial.
1. Reiki treatments are given fully clothed on a massage table and should not be mistaken for a massage.
2. Reiki is not a substitute for medical treatment. Reiki can complement any medical or psychological care you may be receiving.
3. It is recommended that I see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment I may have.
4. As a Reiki practitioner, Erin Spencer does not diagnose conditions nor does she prescribe or perform medical treatments, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of licensed medical professionals.
5. Long-term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple sessions in order to facilitate the level of relaxation needed by the body to heal itself and to bring the system back into balance.
6. Self-improvement requires commitment on my part, and I must be willing to change in a positive way if I am to receive the full benefits of Reiki.
7. All information received during your Reiki session will be held in the strictest confidence unless there is a threat of danger where I may harm myself or someone else as required by a court of law.
8. I will turn off all my electronic devices before arriving to my appointment to create a peaceful and relaxing environment.
9. I will arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
10. If I'm less than 15 minutes late, I’ll receive a shorter session as Erin Spencer may not be able to lengthen the session.
11. If I'm more than 15 minutes late, my appointment will be rescheduled. The full service fee will be charged.
12. Erin Spencer reserves the right to refrain from working on a person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
13. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately.
REIKI CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1. If you are dissatisfied with a Reiki session, you may choose a full refund, or a future complimentary session.
2. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give 24 hours’ notice. Please call 705-262-6319. If you get my voicemail, please leave your name, phone number, date and time of your call.
3. If you do not show for your appointment, and have paid in full, a refund will not be issued.
4. If you do not show for your appointment, and have not paid in full, you will be charged the full service fee, at the Practitioner's discretion.
REIKI LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
I hereby release Erin Spencer from all liability arising out of any reliance upon the advice/information given during the consultation of my Reiki session given at this time or any time in the future. I assume all risks and responsibilities for myself and release Erin Spencer from any injury or liability that may occur during a treatment